Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Free Fallin'

I wouldn't say I'm clumsy. My feet just like to meander out and about on their own a bit without my head knowing it. They're very unreliable. But, then, how would you like to be a foot, really? All the weight of the body rests on you and you just hold it up, carrying it around with no say in where it goes. I for one would rather be an eye or a hand. This is sounding familiarly like a sermon out of Corinthians.

I was going to let Foot 1 and Foot 2 have a few words in this blog post, but I'm currently upset with them over their embarrassing display off Hartsfield Road today. They tell me that the sidewalk just seemed to jump out in front of them, but I don't believe any of this. I think the Foots and the Eyes are plotting my demise. They're off to a good start. However, the Knees and Hands are livid over the gashes and bruises they endured today while a slew of drivers watched and so there will be no cooperation from them. There could be a mutiny tonight while I sleep. When that happens I generally fall off the bunkbed and Head suffers the most. Poor Head. He doesn't bother anyone.

Anyway, I am going to go find some neosporin and a couple band-aids. You all have a fabulous day. And if any of you would like to go see Leon's production of "My Fair Lady" tomorrow night, let me know. Arrivederci!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom P. would be proud.
Mommy

Anonymous said...

I really feel for you, I've fallen so many times over the years...