Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's a Sad, Sad Day...

So, I don't know if this is actually going to send to my blog or not,
so it's not going to be very long but I got an email from Special K
with some very sad news. Apparently my self-portrait is no longer on
display at TCC enrollment services. Yes, yes, I know there were those
of you who couldn't wait to apply to TCC just so that you could see my
self-portrait, but sadly those days are over. Lori's behind me and I
think she shed some tears. She's reaching for her coffee right now.

C: Lori, did you cry?
L: Of course.
C: Wait, did you ever see my self-portrait?
L: No, but I did go back to look for it for you. Do you remember
that?
C: No.
L: About a week after you left it in there it was on the wall.
C: Oooooh. Well, I guess we'll just have to remember it from
pictures on Todd's blog and James's phone. I can't believe you never
saw my self-portrait. Now you will never get to see it.
L: When i told you I was going back to look for it you screamed and
said, "No! It's terrible! Don't go back for it!" I think it's
hilarious that you don't remember these things.
C: Well, like, I vaguely remember it, but it's kinda cloudy, you
know? Kinda like everything.

Okay, well, if you need details about the history of my self-portrait
or how it ended up on a bookcase at TCC enrollment services, don't
bother to ask me. Ask Lori, because she remembers. Lori@radooga.net
Okay, peoples, have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have evidence of the portrait's existence on my phone, too if anybody needs it