Thursday, October 05, 2006

More Pictures!

Well, life has gotten crazy in our neck of the woods. Dennis and his mom moved in on Wednesday into the spare room. Something odd has started appearing in our kitchen from time to time...food. Like, real food. Homemade-Dennis'-Mom-Is-A-Freakin'-Good-Cook food. It's so strange. Hillsong Church is having their annual conference and they rented out Palats Ukraini for the event, which is like, this huge civic center type thing. Dennis' cousin and two friends from Dniperpetrovs'k are also staying with us for a few days for the conference. So, there's 7 people in our 2 room apartment and it is amazing. Last night me and Lori went along for the opening event (it's a 3 day conference) and it was the coolest opening for a conference that I have EVER seen. Like, there was this huge screen and different people would come on the screen singing lines from Chris Tomlin's song, "How Great is Our God" in all different languages and then Darlene Zschek (I have no idea how to spell her last name) was on the screen singing and all these people came out on stage and started singing it and it gave you chills. They had footage of people singing the song in Paris and Turkey and Sydney and Ukraine and all sorts of places and then thousands of people just started belting out "Name Above All Names..." I think even Chris Tomlin would have been blown away. I'm not very good at describing it, but it was awesome.

Anyway, I don't have much time but I wanted to put a few pictures up of the past week or so. Have a great day everybody!



Me, Lori and Dennis



Stick 'em up!




Me and Harmony on her last day of school. :0(



Bad pic, but it's me, Lori and Tanya at T and *'s the other night.




Awwwww



Two of our favorite boys, Roma and Nikita. Nikita just got back from the states a couple days ago, so it was good to see him.



They couldn't smile if their life depended on it.

Auf Wiedersehen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaay :)

that a rather pretty necklace you've got in that last one.

Anonymous said...

1. Calyn, you are SOOO beautiful!
2. Calyn, I miss you lots!
3. Calyn, I cannot wait to see you!
4. Calyn, I like your nose ring!
5. Calyn, is wearing my old jacket in one of those pictures!
6. Calyn, I hope you have a great awesome super weekend!
7. Calyn, I love you!
8. Calyn, I can't end on an odd number like 7.
9. Calyn, tell Lori I said HEY!
10. Calyn, you are pretty much amazing!