Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hi everybody! I just wanted to take a little moment and share just what has been on my heart lately. With Thanksgiving time here and just thinking about what I have been thankful for I have not been able to get three of my favorite people in the whole world off of my mind. I just want to write a post about Sarah, Jenna, and Alec and what I love about them. I just love them so so so so so so so much and I want to sing a song to express my feelings........
(to any tune you so desire)
I am singing a song
singing a song
I love Alec, Jenna, and Sarah so much
I love them I love them and I don't care who knows
because I love them so much!!!!
I want to run in fields of daisys
and glide down slip n slides like a champion
I love them I love them I love them
I want to brush my hair out of love
I want to go to the mall and skip through out the stores
I love them I love them I love them

man, I just feel better getting that off of my chest.

Now I want to write a letter to each of them

Jenna - you are my hero. I wish I had dance moves like you. Thank you for all of the times that you have plucked my eyebrows for me and combed my armpit hairs. You have always been there for me. You are my partner in crime (but don't tell anyone). I can tell you anything and I know that my secret is safe with you.

Alec - I love your hott butt. I can not take my eyes off of it. I have been wanting to tell you this for a long time but have not been able to get up the courage to tell you until now. Thanksgiving has given me the strength to share these things that have been on my mind for so long. I would even watch E.T. for you but only if you were there with me holding my hand. When I think of you and me a song comes to mind and I think I will share it with you now...
I love you
you love me
we're a happy family
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you (hold this note out as long as possible)
won't you say you love me too

Sarah - I wish we were siamese twins so that I would never be able to leave you side. I would love to be physically connected to you since my heart is already yours. I would buy you a million buttercups if it would truly express my appreciation for you. I wish you could draw gardens on my back every day and suns too but they would only be allowed to have sunglasses. I would give you all of my gummy worms and would dance in the middle of a crowded supermarket if you asked me too.

Oh man, don't judge me for this post I just really needed to be honest and wanted the people who I love most in this world to know how I feel about them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you are amazing enough to write something this great.

Jim said...

Yes, Calyn is amazing, but for a second I thought someone had taken over her blog and written this--only because there is a MISSPELLED word! We all know Calyn's thoughts about misspellings.

So, Calyn, I assume you will find it and fix it. :)

Calyn said...

Mr. Jim, you are a very observant person. That is specifically why I did not take out "daisys" although it is driving me nuts and Sarah asked me to. She's like, "Check your blog! Check your blog!" So I did and said, "Sarah, you spelled things wrong. They're all going to know it wasn't me." So she begged me to change it, but I will not.

Unknown said...

But what about Alec's "dreamy" eyes?