Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sweet Reunion

This weekend was pretty much the best ever. Veronica and Olya flew in from Kyiv for the Passion conference and they hitched a ride with Jake and Taylor down to Tallahassee. To say we had a good time would hardly do the weekend justice. Carli came up from Orlando and we filled the weekend with lasagna-eating, dance partying, karaoke, scavenger hunts, running through the rain, singing to Jesus, watching old-school photo slide shows on Jake's mac, echillada scarfing, chicken fighting, roadtrips, walmart runs, and sad goodbyes.


Our shout-out to DePek! Derek, there are 16 candles and a tea cup, just for you!

Me and Jenshka hanging out at Kenley's. Kenley put us all up for the weekend, all 11 of us. PPPPASIBAAAAA, KENLEY!!!

Carli is too cool for her own good. She could kill you with those eyes if it weren't for the safety feature on the lens.


Mmmmm, worship time with Jake and Taylor. Why can't we do this every day?



Awww, Alec and Kenley sitting still long enough for me to take a picture.


We went to Walmart to get stuff for a picnic in the Capitol building. It was pouring rain the whole weekend, but we still managed to get a picnic in. Olya found this amazing cheese with a pirate on it and we thought immediately of our Johnny Depp look-a-like friend, Oleg Magdych. Nice find, Olya.


This is us at the top of the Capitol building. We were behaving ourselves at this moment. Seems to me this was before the chicken fights started.
Lori and Veronica by the 22-story lookout. It is pretty sweet, if you've never been there.

Olya and Veronica got a hold of my camera and took about 20 pictures. I'll just put one. ;0)


I took the girls to the best store in Tallahassee- The Country Dollar. It is amazing.
We are hot.

I need some hata-blocka's, Carli!


Me and Loritchka drove the ladies up to Atlanta and we stayed at my Uncle and Aunt's house. Veronica freaked when she saw my Aunt's "Gone With the Wind" collection. She cracks me up.
Veronica while we were talking to Jake and Tay-Tay one last time.


Me and Lori- sleep deprived, but photogenic as always.

Me and Veronica in the airport.

One last hurrah at the Atlanta airport. We're getting devoured by the dinosaur. Is that your dragon??? :0)


Mark Twain said, "Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with." I am glad I get to share my joy with you all. I am truly blessed with friends I hardly deserve. Ya Vas LYUBLYU!

1 comment:

Shandra said...

You guys manage to squeeze more fun into short time spans than anyone I have ever met.

Kenley - you put up all 11 of them. How did you survive?