Wednesday, April 04, 2007

"My The Cheat Wants to Know What Kind of Crappy Toy You Have Today"

Today would be one of those days when they would be out of the blue ones.

To my two faithful fans, I am sorry for the lack of blogging going on. In an effort to push all blame from myself, I will say that Blogger has been incredibly aggravating lately, and the past couple of times I've been inspired to write a post, I get some crap about needing to create an account. But, today is a good day and evidently they saw fit to let me post.

Today is April 4th. Besides being Senegal Independence Day, it also happens to be Lori and I's shared birthday. Lori was born on the 3rd and I on the 5th, so today is the traditional date that we celebrate each other's birthdays. Normally this includes ingesting large amounts of seafood, but, alas, my friend lives in a place where fish are likely to have two heads, so seafood is not the best option. However, stars are fortunately unaffected by nuclear disasters, so tonight me and Lori are going stargazing. And we will be able to see the same stars. This will spark some sappy nostalgic memory of watching Fivel when we were kids and busting out into the "Somewhere Out There" song, but I will make sure no one hears me and no one knows that song in Ukraine anyway.



Okay, moving on. People, I have an incredible announcement to make. I am only one episode behind on LOST. I am learning that someone on that show must really hate Tallahassee. I have my theories on who this "man from Tallahassee" is, but regardless, they say his name so ominously you have to think he's bad. Poor Tallahassee. What did it ever do to anyone? It's so much more than stripmalls and Wafflehouses. One of the writers probably dated someone from here. And she broke his heart.

Well, I am going to go heat up some lunch. Happy Birthday to us, Lori. May is almost tomorrow.

1 comment:

TX said...

Hey Calyn!
Happy Easter!