Friday, December 15, 2006

On the second day of Christmas

My true love gave to me:

2 turtle doves

















and a partridge in a pear tree.



Now, I'm just wondering, if my true love gives me a partridge in a pear tree every single day, that's a lot of pears and a lot of partridges. I don't know if I want him spending that much money on me. I'd rather go on a cruise.

Or, I would take Carli on a cruise because IT'S HER BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Someone stole two baby Jesus' out of the nativities on display at our store today. It's a sick world we live in. Sick. Who steals baby Jesus out of the manger? What the crap are you gonna do with him? I couldn't live with that kind of guilt. If it was you, and you know who you are, return the baby Jesus'. I mean, that's gotta be one of the seven deadly sins or something.

No comments: