Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sirius-ly, guys...

Sirius Black has been successfully saved by Harry and Hermione. Lerah and I are quite relieved. It seems that Hippogriffs come in quite handy in tight spots. I think I need one of those. Birthday mental note- fantasy animals are a plus.

Lerah has just stated that she needs to make a trip to the Country Dollar. For those of you not familiar with the Country Dollar, it is the best store in Tallahassee. All of their amazing jewelry is one dollar. And I'm not talking, like, cheap, nasty jewelry, I'm talking like, at least $7 at Claire's. It's the best. It's off Lafayette Street across from the Governor's Square Mall. ;0)

There is not much breaking news to report over here. Of course, "breaking news" is rather relative in this household. When I mentioned Saddam Hussein being executed yesterday Kenley's reply was, "We caught Saddam Hussein?" He's a little behind on the times. But he can sell a house so he has that going for him.

My last day at Kirkland's is tomorrow. No one has taken advantage of my 20% discount except for Mrs. Linda Stringer. Last call, peoples. All Christmas is 75% off...

Speaking of which, all of our lovely Christmas decorations at Kenley's house are put away for next year. Christmas goes by way too fast. But at least we have our $25 prize to spend at Taco Bell. But I think we're waiting to go until David can eat with us. We might be waiting a while...Hopefully Taco Bell will not have gone under by then. Poor Taco Bell. They still have some loyal customers. Chives or no chives.

Well, Lerah is calling to watch the Goblet of Fire for our Harry Marathon. 5 days until Veronica, Olya, Jake and Taylor come! Ypa!

No comments: