Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"Mmmm, old man pelican has died..."

So this weekend was the best weekend ever! Camping Extravaganza with the Dean, Jenna, David, Tori, Kenley, Joe and Diane; later joined by Tamara, Nicole and Janelle.



The Dean showed up in the boat to pick us up. He is quite the street sailor.



It's important to stay hydrated. After we drank the water in the bottles we drank the bottles too. It's difficult to digest caps, though. (However, not as hard as a fishing hook. "mmm, old man pelican has died...")



After we set up camp, me, the Dean, Joe and Jenna went to Tony Roma's for dinner.



It was super good.

That night the rest of the gang came down, and they didn't know that Joe was there. It was a surprise. So, Joe went and hid himself on the sand dune behind our campsite. After everybody had settled down and started a campfire, Joe came down the sand dune making monster noises and scared the crap out of Tori. It was amazing. Uh-mazing.



The next day we got up, ate breakfast and headed to the beach.



I had no idea at that point about the sunburn I was destined to get.



Tori is practicing her fish face.



Me and Jenshka



We are so amazing. (This is before Jenna falls and takes off half of her knee.)



David takes good pictures.



Back at the campsite. We're trying to look tough and camper-like.



That's a good one.



David says this is his "K-String's Angels" pic.



David's best "redneck tourist" pose.



Me, Jenshka, Tamara and Nicole found some swings. Yay.


Tamerica



Nicole



I think we need to invest in some swings, Jenshka.



Me, searching for dolphins



Tamerica, showing off her skimboarding skillz.



Cooking up some hotdogs.



On the way home I was super cold, so David gave me his sleeping bag.



Nicole buckled me in.



Jenna came to see me turn into a beautiful butterfly.

It was a super great trip. We thought about doing it every weekend, but I don't think my skin and Jenna's knees could withstand the pressure. Oh well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For a minute there I thought I had gone to www.baywatch.com.