Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

As my move to Washington DC approaches, I've been trying to Google important DC information. Where is the nearest stir-fry place? If I order tea, do I have to specify that I want it sweet? Are buggies called shopping carts or baskets? Or buggies? You know, the important things. So I figured we could all learn a little something together.

Which of these things does not belong in Washington DC?


A.
B.
C.











If you said "C," then you are correct!

Okay, now we'll make it a little trickier.



A.
B.
C.


















If you said "B," then you are correct!

A.
B.
C.















If you said "A," and "C," then you are correct! (I had to try to trick you.)




A.
B.
C.







If you said "C," then you are correct!


A.
B.
C.















Okay, actually none of these are from DC. If you got them all correct, hooray for you. If you got them wrong, well, then you should come visit me and we'll go see monuments first hand. I'll have the nearest stir-fry place mapped out. :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too easy. Can I still come???

michael said...

one of the guys i used to work with in wichita was on 'are you smarter than a fifth grader?'

he was not.

i, however, am. if this quiz is any indication. which it is.

-michael