Monday, January 14, 2008

Getcha Head in the Game

I'm afraid that if my life rested upon the ability to dance the moves to High School Musical I would be lowered into the crocodile cage and there would be nothing left but some nickles I have in my pocket and the 10 dollar ring I bought in Kilkenny that I am convinced would survive twelve nuclear blasts and the destruction of earth as we know it. However, my roommates would survive and live quite comfortably on what I leave them in my will. (A couple of used-to-be-red couches, some movies and a bunk bed.) Try as I may, I cannot see what it is that girls see when they look into the face of Zac Efron. I think he looks like a girl. James and I are convinced that he's gay. After all, what basketball player do you know that likes to break into song in the middle of the court? Despite mine and Tori's protests, our house was subjected to the "High School Musical Interactive DVD Game" for the better part of two hours. As happy as I was to see the game end, I was disappointed in the fact that the win went to Jenna.

But after the horror of High School Musical, we moved on to a much better interactive game. Jenna has come into possession of a something called "Karaoke Revolution." Except for a poorly selected Ashley Simpson song that got on there, I'm convinced, by mistake, the songs are great. My favorite is Kenley's spot on of Take On Me, although Dean's rendition of Play that Funky Music, White Boy, is almost as good. ;0)

So come on over to the house this week and try out the new microphone. Embrace your poor singing skills by selecting a character that looks a bit too much like Sanjaya and putting it on the easy setting. Or you can dress your character in a dazzling evening gown and bust out "I Will Always Love You." (Try your best to mimic Whitney Houston and not Dolly Parton.) I will be at Leshay's watching Prison Break tonight,



(I <3 Michael Scofield.)

so you can even sneak in and play High School Musical if you'd like. Just don't let me catch you.

No comments: