Friday, August 18, 2006

"Miren al pepino! Baile, baile, ya!"

Tonight me, Sai’id, Dennis, Masha, Tanya, Zhenya and Veronica went to Hillsong Church’s “Cuba Party” on an island in the Dnipro. We had soooo much fun! I don’t think I’ve ever danced so much in my life. Hillsong Church rented a club or something called “Cuba” for the night and had a big outreach-type event. There was salsa and mamba dancing and games and it was so fun. All us girls danced the night away and it was great because I’m a terrible dancer but we just played around and so there was no pressure. :0) Afterwards me, Lori and Dennis went to the grocery store and bought orange juice and tuna fish (all the essentials, you know) for dinner and so we’re currently waiting on Dennis to come to the kitchen because he’s outside talking on his cellphone. Bad reception inside.
Tomorrow Lori and I are going to buy train tickets for…da, da, da! Poland! My 90 days are almost up so we gotta leave the country one more time. :0) We’re going to go to Auschwitz so I think that will be really good. We’ll hopefully leave on Tuesday. Anyway, I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted so I wanted to let you guys know what’s up with me. Keep the emails coming! I love hearing from y’all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Follow the leader! Leader! Leader!!!" :o)
Yay!!! I had so much fun with ya'll... Wow... We really should do that again sometime! And Calyn, you are a great dancer! :) I don't know how you usually dance but you did pretty good on latino dancing (or whatever we tried to dance yesterday :) We stayed up till 4 am at Masha's. We had a great time :)
And I'm soooo excited about Sunday! I love you guys.

Anonymous said...

hey! check this out: http://www.lyrics4all.net/t/the-soca-boys/u/follow-the-leader.php
:)