Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Pictures! (Facebook's letting me right-click on pictures again!)



Me, Tanya and Zhenya near St. Andrew’s Street.



Plus Veronica :0)



Me, Lori and Roma



Me, Stephanie, Lori and Roma



Me and Lori



Oleg and Oksana



Me and Lori drinking coffee at Puzata Khata





Our picnic!



Veronica with her new boyfriend, "Chio."



Tanya and Zhenya



Our little beggars



Me and Zhenya



As David said, "Ooh-ah-ih-ah-ooh-ah, Ride on the peace tank!"



Lori and Zhenya



Don't walk on the grass...

Anyway, there are some pictures for y'all. I'll try to get more recent ones up soon.

Arrivederci!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you.

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing pictures. You and lori are starting to look very slavic. Who's camera has the color filters!? I"M so sorry i haven't replied to your emails yet. I had a lot of internet life to catch up on when i got back from daytona. I'll reply soon. miss y'all.

Calyn said...

Our friend Amanda's. Sorry to say neither Lori nor I have color filters. I wish I did, though.

Anonymous said...

glamour shot!
glamour shot!
(that's a good one... I think we can go with this one instead of "TEAM 5!!!" ;)
anyways, I had a great time with ya'll today... I love you... I'm so glad we will be doing Bible Study because that means... more
glamour shots!!! (haha, just kidding)
And also I came to conclusion today... FACEBOOK SHOULD GO INTERNATIONAL!!!
Love ya...

Anonymous said...

P.S. yeah, and I wish I could have color filters on my camera too.. :( We should learn how do that thing on Photoshop though

Anonymous said...

Ok, sweeties.
Mission is successfuly complete.We downloaded all the pics you've posted.Love 'em.
Special thanks:
-to you girls for bein' as u r
-for teachin' how to cook tacos, by the way today for breakfest we cooked tacos-yammmmm
-for sharin' your thoughts during bible study
-for smiles
-for beautifuly decorated verses
-for love

Anonymous said...

your "lessons from a roadtrip" post was beautiful. thanks for sharing. also, cool pictures! i can't imagine a more scenic picnic location. all those flowers! :) miss you. oh, who did the photoshop-ing on those selective color pictures?

Anonymous said...

ope, just read the comments about the color filters...never mind!