Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Know About Eloise!

Good news: McDonalds gave away free breakfast burritos this morning.
Bad news: They were still overpriced.

However, my iced coffee was worth every penny. I realized that it was rather stupid to order iced coffee when your insides already felt like ice, but I guess it goes with the outdoor theme. I’m ready for spring. For cherry blossoms. For skirts. For not feeling like a fire-breathing dragon every time I push air out of my mouth. For new episodes of The Office. For graduation. For May. May is particularly exciting. This is when Lori is coming.

I am currently watching Lost on TV. I am convinced this is the most complicated plot line conceived by man. I do not know how they keep connecting all of these things. Becca, Cameron and I are going to see The Other Boleyn Girl tomorrow. This movie can only end in tragedy. But I am still intrigued by it. I'll let you know how it is. Arrivederci!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i watched a couple episodes of lost online yesterday. freak out. i don't feel comfortable knowing there are people living that can think like that. the writing on that show is just crae-Z.