Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Just some pictures of where I live (if you're curious)



















This is my room. :0)




















My kitchen is kind of dreary. It needs some coloring pages on the fridge.


















This is the view I get in the morning from my office building.


















The most important part of any commute. :0) I have two within sight distance of my office. Yeeesss.


















This is my apartment building. Clearly I do not belong in it. Not exactly my socio-economic class. I'm not complaining, though. ;0)

That's about all I've got so far. I'll work on getting some more when it's not dark outside. It's dark when I leave the house and usually dark when I get home, so I have trouble taking photos you all would be interested in. That will be my Saturday project. Arrivederci!

No comments: