Thursday, February 09, 2006

Friends are Fun!

I'm glad I decided not to boycott people today because I had fun with some of them tonight. :0)
You see, earlier this morning I had decided that people were overrated because I had bought some hot chocolate from the Cirlce K store and was walking through the Bellamy building and this girl was busy talking to her boyfriend and right as I walked by she wacked the hot chocolate in my hand and it spilled all over. She kinda looked me up and down and said, "Oh, sorry." She didn't sound sorry at all. She almost looked pleased with herself. I almost cried. I'm sure she started laughing as soon I rounded the corner. There was hot chocolate all over me and forunately I had a jacket so I put that on and zipped it up so that the front of my shirt which had been blue but had since turned to brown was covered up.
But I'm over it now.
Tonight me and Jenshka went to the Wesley foundation which was, once again, awesome. Our family group is the best. And we had a 2-hour 9-square marathon. Now, 9-square is much like 4-square only with, you guessed it, 9 squares. I made it to the middle 2 times. Sarah would be proud. Then me, Jenna and our friend Josh went and raided our friend Alicia's dorm room because she wasn't there tonight and we were sad. So we hung out with them for a while. And now I'm at home eating some pelmeni and talking to Sarah on the phone.
I never posted any pictures from the retreat this weekend! How dare I! Well, they were actually Carli's pictures because it was her camera, but me and Jenna kidnapped it one night and took it to Denny's and I made sure we were in a large percentage of the photos so I'm still going to post some. :0)
The conference was amazing. We talked about prayer and how awesome it is and about how God doesn't just love us but he likes us too (and that is an encouraging thought). We went to Leesburg and stayed at a campsite. It was great. We played frisbee which of course made the weekend great. And Carli was there. And I love Carli.



I'm not really sure who took this, but at least they got half my face in.



On the dock. I look dazed. It was not a good face day. Jenna was having a good one, though.





Me, Josh, Jenna and Carli



Brandon and Alicia



Me, Josh and Jenshka



Yes, I know, I broke the cardinal rule of flipflop wearing- "Never wear socks with flipflops." But my feet were sooo cold!



We went to Denny's at like, 12:00 a.m. It was so fun.



Me, David, Alicia and Jenshka



We can't forget...



Jenna and Alicia



Me and David



Me and Jenshka



Best picture ever. Carli is teaching me to embrace my ugly pictures. I gave this one a huge hug.



Me and Carlitchka

No comments: