Monday, February 13, 2006

Ice, Ice, Baby

Okay, I realize this will not be exciting to most of you at all, but there's ice outside right now!!!!!! I would just like everyone to know that it is 28 degrees F outside right now (that's below 0 for all of you Celsius fans) and that, although it is nothing to be compared to other places, puts us on the map, I think. Tonight we had tribal council at Beef O' Brady's and that was pretty awesome. Then we came back to the church and continued it. I need to go do a bunch of homework, but I'm gonna post some pictures. Arrivederci!



Look! You can see my breath!



You can see Jenna's breath!



Ice, T & *!!!! Ice!



Diane, Kevin, David and Kenley



Todd saying something very important



Yay!!!!



Me and Jenna

3 comments:

Jim said...

Yesterday, they actually had the Seminole basketball game (vs. UMASS) on TV here. We usually get teams from Texas and the West. They mentioned how cold it was there. The other thing was that I saw two people I knew (from my Sunday School class there) on TV at the game.

BTW, we did get some rain the other day (now it will probably be another 100+ days before we get more. I don't think we'll get any snow this year. El Paso usually gets about one small snowfall a year (gone within a day).

Alec said...

i updated my blog...just thought you'd be proud.

Anonymous said...

I heard that there will be ice here tomorrow...a little birdie told me so.