Saturday, February 18, 2006

A Lunch Excursion

Well, me and James went and got lunch today...at 4:00. Better late than never, right? But of course, when one is going to lunch and one has a camera it is only natural to write Tanya and Zhenya's names with one's food.


So that is exactly what we did. And we debated whether James should get his lip or eyebrow pierced. I say lip. He says eyebrow. Although, I don't think either of us really care that much one way or the other.







In other news, I stopped to talk to my friend Peter on the sidewalk today and stood in a pile of traveling ants. They were making their way from Landis Green by parade to a less crowded destination. Frisbee players were everywhere. However, I messed up their parade route so they proceeded to bite me all over the feet. It was not pretty.

I'm at Jenshka's house now and we just wrote our third script. Lerah came over. Yay! I'm going to go eat peanut butter M&M's now. Arrivederci!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely eyebrow before lip.