Thursday, April 06, 2006

Fun Photos!

Wow, this has been the craziest week ever. Like, seriously. But it was really good and I'm excited about sleeping tonight. On Monday night me, Bekah and Jenna went to see Anthony Rapp at Ruby Diamond. It was awesome. He read some from his book he wrote and he sang and it was amazing. Then I got him to sign my "Rent" DVD. I wrote my name on a sticky note so he would spell it right and he looked at the sticky note and said, "Calyn?" and he pronounced it right!!!! I was so pumped. No one EVER says my name right. He's my new hero. Not really, but I was pretty excited about that.



Me and Bekah



Me and Jenna passing time until 8:00...



Anthony Rapp signing my DVD (and saying my name right!).



Me and Jenna near the fountain (a popular spot this week).

Wednesday was Slavic Food Night and my birthday (in that order.) So most of the day was spent cooking and I took some great pictures...but I lost my camera and that is a very sad topic so I'm not even going there. If anybody knows where it is, let me know. Anyway, after that I got kidnapped and thrown in the fountain by David, Janelle, Jenna, Daniel Lloyd and my family group from Wesley (except for Pablo, because he apparently thought working out was more important. Eta nye very good, Pablo. Nye very good).



Me getting wrapped in saran wrap.



Me hopping out to the car.



Me getting buckled in. You know, safety first.




The ladies' car.



Poor David. He carried me all the way up College street and all Matt had was my feet. His muscles grew to three times their normal size that night. I'm gonna go on that diet, David. Really.



Me, Jenna, Morgan and Shamona.



Me getting ready to shed my lovely caccoon so I can be a "beautiful butterfly!"



Yay! I'm free!



Into the fountain I went. Oooh, that was cold.



I feel like I was getting baptized or something.



Yay!



It's Wescott! David takes good pictures.



"I want Ricky Martin! All tied up in a BIG RED BOW!"



Jenna with her new boyfriend. I don't really like him. He has a steely gaze and is rather cold. Oh well.



He and David didn't get along so well.



AAAHHHHH!!! They're getting sucked into the cement!



I think Daniel's pose is my favorite.



That's definitely my favorite statue on campus.



Soooo symmetrical. I love it.



Karina's surprise when we showed up at her door at 10:30.

Fun birthdays are great!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WWWS?
What Would Wesley Say? It appears they DUNKED you in the fountain! tsk tsk