Thursday, April 20, 2006

More Fun Pictures

I know...I have a photo problem. I need medication. :0)

Bible study on Monday was AMAZING! Me and Jenna and Juliet had a great time diving into I John.



Jumping into I John (a great book, by the way. I highly recommend it. :0)



Jenshka and Juliet



I really like this picture of Jenna.



M&M's scattered on Psalm 119. These are "spring bouquet 2006" m&m's. We call them the "70's couch-cushion edition." Don't those colours just remind you of your grandma's house?

Then on Wednesday night we had an ice-cream social/Watch the musical party in the MPR. The choir, orchestra, and drama team all hung out and we watched Mrs. Lisa's tape of the musical. Good times.



Me and Mrs. Martha



Me and Mr. Barry



I love Rita.



Jesus shaves!



Mr. Barry wearing both of his sets of glasses. :0)



Me, Jenna and Rita

3 comments:

Rittle said...

Ah, I love you, too! :)

Rittle said...

And I can't stop laughing at that ONE picture...hehehe

Anonymous said...

I was gonna say that the only think missing is a picture of me. But, I guess that's not really the case is it.