Monday, April 10, 2006

Fun times at Walmart

I was camera-less Saturday and that was pretty sad because me and Carli don't have any good pictures...But Carli drove up Friday night and we were supposed to go canoeing on Saturday but it rained so we ate Slavic food (leftovers courtesy of Slavic Food Night) and we went to the mall and bought fun stuff and then we came back to my house to watch Rent because Carli had never seen it. But then she went home and I am still pretty sad about that. But it's okay. I will survive.
However, Jenna came over late after Carli left and brought my camera and we went to Target and Kinkos and some other places "whose names escape me," and then i spent the night at her house. Christian and Brandon were being mean to us and so I waltzed out of the room and said, "Boys, thank you for being so loving, so sweet, so..." and Christian threw in "hospitable," and I said, "Yes, hospitable. All of those things," sarcastically and then Christian said, "Hospitable. See, I can use big words." So, this is my shout out to Christian. Congratulations on using a word over 6 letters. We salute you. :0)
Sunday night after "Tribal Council minus the Tiki Torches" me, Kenley, Diane and Jenshka headed to Walmart to take Sveta her "Good luck on taking the citizenship test on Tuesday" card. Sveta works at Walmart and she's from Odessa, Ukraine and she's pretty much the best ever. She's getting her citizenship on Tuesday and we're excited about that. So, we went to Walmart and decided we would risk breaking the law by taking some pictures. Shhhh, don't tell the police.



Me, Shannon and David at Tribal Council. (i.e.- Adult Leaders' Meeting) :0)



Don't smile...Dooooon't smile.



Oh, Yeah. We're hot.




My favorite picture of the evening.



Diane in her lovely walmart hat and scarf. It really brings out the color of her eyes...



I pretty much want this...

No comments: