Sunday, April 23, 2006

Insert "hail" pun here: ___________

Quote o' the day:

"All hail broke loose!" - Brandon Myrick

Today we went to Wakulla Springs for Chris Myrick's birthday and there was a hailstorm! Like, quarter-sized pieces of hail. It was intense. Like the circus. Brandon yelled, "All hail broke loose!" Chris started singing "Hail, hail, Lion of Judah" from the Easter musical, and variations of phrases such as "What the hail?" and "HAIL no!" were heard from under the pavilion. Kenley should have been there. He would have had a field day.



Me and Jenna holding some hail.



I'm glad I own a dent-resistant car.



That is a lot of ice.



Afterwards we made some nice ice sculptures and partook of fine icy delicacies.

3 comments:

Lori said...

That's crazy! ya v shoke!

Anonymous said...

The hail was supposed to come here, but I'm glad it didn't because we were on the boat and didn't want all hail to break loose. I miss you!

LOOK, I'm reading your BLOG!! ECCCCCCCCCCCCC!

Tamara said...

I'm still at a loss as to how it hails when it's 80 degrees outside... straight up weird...