Monday, April 17, 2006

Yay! Jesus is alive! (Easter musical pictures. :0)



















Mr. Scott, Brandon and Isabella
























Mr. Hugh and Mrs. Sally



















Mrs. Martha is pretty much one of my favorite people in the world. I love her.


















Mrs. Sally, Mr. Hugh and Mr. Terrial




















Mr. Donnie, Hyatt and Monica


















Me and Shannon


















Mr. Barry


















The Lloyds came all the way from Albany! I love Mrs. Rachel!


















Me, Mr. Terrial and Rita



















Me and Sveta



















Me and Shannon

























I love Hyatt and Monica


















Rita and Mrs. Martha
























Mrs. Sally and Mr. Hugh
















I love that scene.























Jeanne. She is such an encouraging person.



Matthew showing off his dress...



Mark in deep thought



This picture just makes me laugh a lot.



Jenna and Shannon



Hola! El Morning!



Shannon and Mr. Dayton



Monica and the disciples.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good times sister, good times!

Anonymous said...

Julie, I didn't see you there. Calyn, I love you too!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Coolness...

And I'm adding you to my site...The address is http://www.wanderingminstrels.net (that's the name I plan to use eventually for my tour group). I'm still building my site, but hey... :)

Love ya!
--Rita

Lori said...

Yea. That made me happy!