Saturday, May 20, 2006

Drama Party!!!

The TREE had a drama party last night for the end of the year. Good times, good times. Here's some videos to enjoy. :0)



If you can't see it, click here.


Jenna and Brandon dance to "Bye, bye, bye."



If you can't see it, click here.

Sappy has a new dance. Or maybe it's just because all of his hair is gone. I don't know. But it's awesome.



If you can't see it, click here.


These two had way too much free time growing up.



If you can't see it, click here.


Sappy raps for us...in what language, we don't know. See if you can catch any of this. I heard "beef stew" and "Josh Sapp." I think I hold the record amount of understood words...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had good times! Jenna and Brandon are pretty much amazing!
And about Sappy... well he has some dancing skills and I do have to say that I caught "I am Sappy and this is my song, beef stew, you can't tell me what to do, pepperoni in my left pocket and dodododododo."