Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Pictures...Part II

Okay, so here's the rest of this weekend's pictures. We had a Back to the Future Party Sunday night and it was pretty much the best.

First off, though, Christian and Brandon and Alicia did a skit in church last Sunday that Mr. Reid named "Apathy in Action." It was so funny. Brandon and Christian played two old country guys named Jed and Ted. You can watch the skit on Todd's blog. Here they are:



Mornin' Ted. Jed...





Kate and Alicia working hard on a skit.



Brandon in the playground slide.



Us eating some wings and french fries.



Shannon and Todd. One of Shannon's hotwing bones touched Todd's plate and he wouldn't use it anymore. That was pretty funny. We're sending Todd to therapy soon.



Rita and Shannon



David and Jenna



Me and David



Katie and Rita have such special faces...



We're a totem pole



Me and Diane



This picture makes me laugh SO hard. We played with the coupling feature on my camera again. I think we laughed for about 10 straight minutes doing this.

2 comments:

Jenshka said...

Todd's laughing in the picture and he hadn't even seen the finished product yet.

Rittle said...

I love your pictures! :)
P.S. I'd love to add Ukraine to my most likely list...it's all about timing, sadly...so, we'll just have to see...I've always wanted to come to Ukraine, though, I have to admit... :) If I DO make it, we'll DEFINITELY have to get together! :) You'll be in Kiev area, right?

Love ya!