Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Preview of some awesome pictures

Okay, so this past weekend was one of the best weekends ever. Nursing home escapades, Sappy's party, Mexican restaurants, sarcastic waiters, drama practice and Michael J. Fox. I'm at Sarah's and she's watching the end of "24" so I'm going to post a few of the bazillions of pictures we took.



Me and Hannah. Me, Hannah, Shannon, Amy, Annelise and Abby went and visited nursing homes on Saturday for STRIVE. It was sooo fun. (Except for the mean Nazi lady. Actually, that whole place was just scary, but we'll get there.)



Abby's excited.



"Hannahlise" and Amy.



All of us outside of Centrepoint Rehab center.



Annelise and Mildred. She was so sweet.



Hannah and Emily. Mrs. Emily spoke Swedish and she was really cool.



Me and Grace



Hannahlise were on the west wing of the nursing home so here they are representing.



Hannah painting Francis' nails.



See the "N" and the "W?" That's for NorthWoods. Oh yeah. This was at the rich old people place on John Knox and they were really mean. The mean German lady was like, "VAT do you VANT us to do!?" and all sorts of other things in a German accent. She was sooo mean. I almost cried. But I didn't. Todd laughed at me when I called him on the phone and told him. I'll remember that.



Me playing the piano until the German lady told me to stop because she couldn't concentrate on BINGO. It's bingo for crying out loud. It's all luck! Vhy do you need to concentrate!?

Then it was off to Sappy's birthday party at Old Bainbridge park. fun times!




Sappy downing a capri sun. (Or Capri Son, depending on what country you're in)



Todd and Laurie are pretty much the cutest thing ever.



Drew- the exception to my rule.

After Sappy's birthday party we took him to El Tapatio for Mexican food. While we waited for him we all piled in Diane's Kia. We fit 10 people in that thing! We're good.



That's 6 of them. There's 2 behind Brandon and me and Sappy are in the front. There were 10 of us.




They gave Sappy flan since it was his birthday party.



Christian paid $2 for Sappy's flan. Sappy didn't even like it, that's what's funny. I think he got a good deal. :0)




Sappy got to wear an awesome hat.






Chris and I rocking out in the car. Me, Sappy, Chris and Kate drove back to the Myricks together. They are awesome.

That was Saturday. Sunday is coming....

2 comments:

OMH said...

Could you turn down the BLOG I'm trying to play BINGO and I must concentrate!

Pictures are cool - boy with my new schedule I've really missed out on you and your busy LIFE

Rittle said...

10 people in a Kia??? That IS impressive!