Friday, June 02, 2006

More pictures!!!

I love pictures. Do you know that? Probably. Anyway, I actually remembered my camera today so photos for all.



This is the view from the Radooga office. It's on the 24th floor. How cool is that?



This is the other side. It was rainy today so it doesn't look that pretty, but it usually is.



Lori in awe over the new tea maker. See the red light coming from it? It's like Paul's frisbee. It turns red, then blue, then green. I love it.



This was our party last night for Dennis. It was his last day working for Radooga so we made him pictures and wrote letters and made cake. Yeeesss.



Me and Lori




Our cakes. We had to bake them in 2 pans because we didn't have a pan big enough for them to cook in. Oh, and that whole "preheat oven to 375" thing? Yeah, that doesn't happen either. :0)



So pretty.



Dennis is very excited about his cake. :0)

Today I bought a green umbrella from a lady in the metro. It is amazing. It's, like, iridescent and it was raining today so I was happy to have it. I didn't want to drown my laptop. That would not be a good idea.
I need a name for my umbrella. I am taking suggestions.

2 comments:

Rittle said...

Yeah...I wish you were here, too! But I couldn't really wish ya back from Ukraine, either, so... :D

Great pics, by the way, as usual! Lovin' the ones from the office window! Excellent!!! :)

Jenshka said...

Why isn't Dennis working for Radooga anymore? And does that mean that he won't be around at camp? That would be sad.
As for the umbrella, you should name it Jenshka. :o)