Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hasha Kvartira

Alrighty people, the moment you've all been waiting for! Pictures! I admit that I have been very slacking on the picture taking and it's not on purpose it's just that I keep forgetting to take my camera places. I know, pathetic. So here are some pictures of my roommies and our apartment. :0)



Me and Amberly.



Me and Lori's room (and pictures everywhere. Yeeesssss.)



Me and Lori's beds. Mine is the one with the blue blanket.



My bed. Complete with the Steeler's towel that I have yet to find a place for but I'm working on it. Oh, and my "This Present Darkness" book on my bed, yeah, that's a funny story. (Not the book. My story. That book is awesome if you've never read it.) I've read it like, 8 times and I've always gotten it from the library but Miss Cindy had it at her garage sale, so I bought it. Well, I was reading it the other day on the airplane and I got to page 143 and when I went to the next page nothing made any sense anymore. Well, I realized it skips from page 143 to page 193 and then repeats the 50 pages over again. Oh well. I guess after the 8th time I should know what's happening. It was rather sad, though. I finally have that book in my possession and it's missing 6 chapters.



This is really late and I'm playing with my camera. Lori is being very productive working on her computer, don't you think?



This is our kitchen. It is so cute.



This is us having a dance party in the living room. Those are light up microphones they're holding. Yes they're awesome. They're from the Ukrainian dollar store. Well, more like the $1.58 store.



Me singing oh so pretty.



Oh, what's going on there? Oh, what? Cooking! Yes. Cooking, Carli.

Alright, well that is all for now. I will keep you guys updated. :0) Arrivederci!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures, hi-five for cooking and I'm glad everything is going well in your casa.
miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Calyn forgetting her camera??? What is the world coming to??? Help Help Help!! haha.... :)
"This Present Darkness" is a fab fab book!! So sorry it's missing 6 chapters...sad sad day! :(
Glad you are having fun!!
I love you Calyn!!

<3 Melinda <3

Calyn said...

I love you, MIss Cindy!!!!