Thursday, June 08, 2006

Yeah, you know you wish you had some clothespins


This is pretty much the best picture ever. I just love Lori's face. Me and Roma played with clothespins today. :0) It's pretty fun hanging out at the office. We're leaving tonight at 10:40 to go to Poland...yeeesssss.

Daniel is trying to update the Radooga website, so he was asking the Staff questions about themself to put on the website. He tried asking Lori and didn't get too far and then Oleg Magdych came in the room and so he decided to try him.









Daniel: So, Oleg, how old are you?
Magdych: 20-something.
Daniel: Okay, so 30. What is your position here?
Magdych: I'm standing upright.
Daniel: (trying a different approach) Why do they pay you?
Magdych: Because they're dumb.
Daniel: Okay...who's your hero?
Magdych: My son.
Daniel: Which one?
Magdych: Yan.
Daniel: How old is he?
Magdych: Looks desperately to me and Lori. Um...3...? Hey, do you know how to remember your wife's birthday? No? Forget it once.
Daniel: Okay, thanks for that.

Daniel gave up shortly after that. Check that website to see if it ever gets updated...
I'll try to take lots of pictures of Poland. I know, I know, me taking pictures...sounds crazy, huh?

No comments: