Friday, June 09, 2006

"Tch toe yest twoy Smok?"

"Yes. That's Polish they're speaking, and no, these kids aren't Polish..." (Remember the Muzzy commercials?) So that's my Polish phrase of the day. It means "Is that your dragon?" Apparently dragons are big in Krakow. There are statues of dragons, postcards of dragons, restaurants named after dragons...I like dragons. I think I may buy a stuffed dragon if I see one. POLAND IS AMAZING! I love it. Like, I would stay here for a long time. I highly recommend it. It's cheap, beautiful and everyone speaks English. Like, seriously.
After a 16 hour train ride we arrived in Krakow (I still haven't figured out if it's Krakow or Cracow...) and it's been raining ever since. But it is amazing so it doesn't even matter. I think we're going to the Pope's house tomorrow. (Not the Vatican. Like, the old Pope's house. John Paul. Known affectionately to the all-summer staff last year as "J.P." Thanks, Josh.)
One last thing- THERE IS HOT WATER!!! (And diet pepsi.) Uuuurrrrrraaaaa!

No comments: