Monday, March 27, 2006

Fun Exciting Weekend!

This weekend was the best weekend ever and certainly made a nice end to a very hard week. I met Sarah's friends from Kansas for breakfast on Friday morning. Me and Jenna met them there. That was a lot of fun. Way too early, but fun.



This is me, Jenna, Michael, Devon and the guy they stayed with. I don't remember his name. I wanna say Matt, but don't quote me.



This is Kyle and Dave. Kyle's from the middle of nowhere in Kansas. And Dave speaks Haitian. I think that's pretty amazing. Dave taught me how to say "Give me the keys" in Haitian, but I forgot it already. I'll have to ask him.

Anyway, we all ate breakfast and then they were heading out to Dallas. They came to Miami for spring break all the way from Kansas. That is hard core.

Then I skipped class and met Shandra for lunch! Awesomeness. Sean's doctoral recital was Friday night so he's going to be Dr. Sean Beavers. A doctor of guitar of all things. Needless to say his recital was amazing. They came into town for the weekend and it might be the last time Shandra's in Tallahassee for...well, a long time, so it was good to hang out with her and act crazy and make her laugh. I love Shandra. She's one of my favorite people ever. And she lives in West Virginia. I like West Virginia. Even if it is a bunch of old people. It's still pretty.



Me and Shandra at lunch.

I then went to class because I had to...meh. But as soon as I got out I went and picked Shandra up and we went shopping for all sorts of food for Sean's reception. Yeeesssss. And then we met Diane, Kenley and James at Taco Bell. It's tradition. But JAMES was on the phone with SETH THE WHOLE TIME so we didn't really get to see him. He was planning his "mandatory meeting" for him and the other members of his "girls gone wild" group for that video game they play that's like World of Warcraft but isn't. Apparently he, Seth, Jesse and some other people all play girl characters in the game so they made a club in the game called "girls gone wild" and people think that they are really girls that are playing or something. I don't know. You'll have to ask James to clarify. If you can find him.



So we were waiting for Sean's recital to start and we were playing with my camera (of course.) Well, my camera's flash is really long and I can't take pictures close to myself with the flash on because I ALWAYS blink. It was hillarious. Shandra and Diane took like, 8 pictures of me and I blinked in all of them. I look drunk. Note to self: Never drink. I will look like this.



Dianchka. She is so cute.



I think this is a really cute picture of Shandra, but I don't know if she likes it. She did the "haha, you amuse me but delete that" laugh. Oh well. It's on here and there's nothing she can do about it. Wahahaha.



Diane and Shandra



Shandra thought it was really funny how I was taking pictures of myself so she made me pose taking a picture of myself so she could get a picture. Well, this is it.



Sooo good.



I don't know who this lady is, but she amuses me. She has absolutely no fashion sense, but we won't fault her for that.



Our beautiful goody table.





I played with the "text" feature on my camera.

So that was my Friday. And it was only Friday! Amaaaaazing.
Then on Saturday it was...BUM BUM BUM! Jenshka's birthday! Yeeessss. Sarah came into town and we went to Julie's for dinner. That's when the fun really started.



The three of us





The deer in headlights look



I tried to copy Sarah's "deer in headlights" look. This was the result.



Chris and Kate



Diane and Janelle. That's a nice outfit you put together there, Janelle.

We then went home and David, Kenley, me, Sarah and Daniel kidnapped Jenna and wrapped her in saran wrap and threw her in a fountain at FSU in 40-degree weather. Isn't that sweet?
You can read about it on Jenna's Blog.
You should. It's exciting.
Then on Sunday we had "Casual Sunday" at the Wesley foundation and we went to Tom Brown Park. I love Tom Brown Park! Todd has a great story about Tom Brown Park. You should ask him about it. Anyway, we played frisbee and ate hotdogs and hung out and it was way fun.



Me and Shamona



Everybody who's anybody



Sarah and Yu (not you, Yu)



Me, Jenna and Shamona



Yay for family groups!



We had such a good time Sunday afternoon. We fed turtles, played frisbee and lay out in the sun for forever just talking and it was beautiful.

It was an awesome weekend! Only 4 more days until the next one! Arrivederci!

No comments: