Thursday, March 23, 2006



I saw this today and I was thinking about the video we watched about Song of Solomon. It made me laugh. I needed to laugh. :0) I'm the kind of person that needs to laugh at least 26 times a day and things just start going downhill if I don't make my 26-quota.









Yeah, I know this is lame post but I'm talking to Lori and I can't make complicated blog posts and talk to Lori at the same time. If you want to laugh really hard, go to www.vintage21.com. It's a church in North Carolina called the Vintage 21 church. Click on "media" and go to the second page. There's videos about misconceptions about Jesus where they dubbed over some old-school Jesus movies and it's hillarious. What's really funny is how right they are. The movies are crazy but people really think Jesus is like what they portray him to be in those movies.
Have a great Thursday, everyone. Arrivederci!

No comments: