Sunday, March 05, 2006

It was Thrilling

Thursday night we had drama practice until forever to learn the dance to Thriller.  Well, we learned the part of the dance that was humanly possible.  As most of you know, I am the worst dancer in the history of the world with the exception of maybe Kenley (have you seen the "Kenley dance?") and Jerry Rice, but I'm trying...

Here's some pictures from Thursday:



I LOVE this picture of Sappy. It's just amazing.

Me and Brandon

Me and Christian

Diane working on the set

Drew- the exception to my rule

Brandon said he was too hot dancing in jeans...he thought maybe he had some shorts in Jenna's car but he didn't. Instead he borrowed Jenna's....pink.....sofies.....gross.

Me, Erica and Alicia

Me and Mr. John
After we were Michael Jackson-ed out me and Jenshka were hungry so we headed to Guthries to get some fries and sauce. It was like, 12:00 but we saw Julie Queen there. I thought to myself, "That looks like Julie Queen...but, no, it's past her bedtime." It really was, though.

Jenna talking to Sarah on the phone

I'm embracing the ugly pictures, Carli. :0)

No comments: