Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I love Sarah!

Let me try to sum up this weekend:
Waterfalls, rocks, musicals, cup towers, FRISBEE, swings, basketball, pretzels, frisbee, mud, alarm clocks, vintage 21, car tag, police, princess bride, sardines, roofs, frisbee, cheesecake, buzzers, jukeboxes, frisbee. That pretty much covers it.
So, some pictures from this weekend:




I sent Sarah this picture and she hung it in her dormroom. Aren't I a good artist?



Our cup bouquet we made at Niffer's. I was freezing.



So beautiful.



Sarah put up a poster on her floor that said to write down your spring break plans. This one girl said, "Sitting at home because I have no friends. :0( Thanks for reminding me." I was so sad for her.



:0(



Us at Niffer's in the lobby



Such hotties.



a-MA-zing







We went to Chewacla (sp.?). It's a waterfall park place. We took some pictures and climbed around the rocks and then played ultimate with some random people. They were all pansies... :0)



















Our beautiful cheesecake we made.



We played Sardines and the four of us formed TEAM OCTOPUS!



Sarah climbed onto the roof to look for people...shhh, don't tell the Auburn police...



Us after playing knockout and swinging on swings. Fun times.



Zach dancing to the Rent soundtrack.



Zach and Kurt during Zach's soap opera audition. He did very well.



Us at the Brick Oven eating pretzels. Yum. This is me, Sarah, Jenna and Sarah's good friend Leslie McClenny (who is worth more than a penny.)




Me, Robert and Jenna playing Taboo.



Robert was ready, man. Too bad he never got to buzz me. Wahaha.

That's about it. Well, not really, but it's 2 a.m. so I'm going to bed. Arrivederci!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are simply beautiful! Seriously. I was sitting here thinking about how I am surrounded by amazingly beautiful people! I'm glad you had fun. I had fun with my friend in Arkansas too! Love you lots sista.