Friday, August 19, 2005

Anticipation!

Heck, yes! Trisha and Carli are coming to Tallahassee tomorrow!!! We're so excited!



Glasha: So, Jenshka, how excited are you about Proscovia and Trishka coming?
Jenshka: I'm очень, очень excited about them coming. How about you?
Glasha: Well, Jenshka, I'm so excited I feel like jumping!
Jenshka: You know what, Glasha, I feel that urge too!




Jenshka: Well, now that we got that out of our systems.
Glasha: I think we need to take Carli and Trisha to our favorite place in the western hemisphere tomorrow.
Jenshka: Heck, yes, we do.
Glasha: Wakulla Springs is the best.
Jenshka: I'm so excited. Waaaahhhh!
Glasha: Okay, use your imagination on that sound, people. It was funny.
Jenshka: Well, we're gonna go watch Back to the Future, cause it's an awesome movie.
Glasha: Yeah, and I love Deloreans.
Jenshka: And I love Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd. It doesn't get much cooler than that.
Glasha: Great Scott! That's what I said! (see post: суббота, Август 06, 2005) Well, we'll talk to you two tomorrow.
Jenshka: We are SO pumped!




Arrivederci!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU TWO! That makes me soo happy! I am freakin excited about coming tomorrow (today its 12:30!!!) YAY! I'm glad you 2 were jumping around and stuff...looks like fun! Camp Dance here we come!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

When do I get to come to Talahassee?

Calyn said...

You can come to TaLLahasssee any time you would like, Daniel. We've discussed this, remember? :0) Start driving now, you might be here by 7. And you can stop at A&W. :0)