Sunday, August 28, 2005

Quiz for the Day



Okay, peoples. What is this? Me, Kenley, Lori and Diane had this conversation a long time ago, and I was thinking about it tonight. It is definitely amphibian/bird looking, but yet, it also has hair...and paws...
This was Lori's grandmother's and it's been in Lori's room for a while now. I think it's a bank or something. Personally, it freaks me out. Not as much as the deer head and turkey on the wall in the spare bedroom ("I see dead deer..."), but it's creepy nonetheless.

So, is it:

a) a frog?
b) a duck?
c) a sesame street character? (or muppet. Take your pick.)
d) an alien?
e) a dinosaur? or
f) an abstract sculpture of Kenley?

I'll be awaiting your answers. Arrivederci!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok.. so I was thinkin really hard about this one and although I wanted to go with frog or duckie frog thing.. I decided that an abstract sculpture of Kenley might just be the way to go! Have a great day Calyn! Love you lot's!

Todd G Sapp said...

I don't know what it is but it must be pretty important.

check this out: http://photos31.flickr.com/38378150_ac31bed151.jpg?v=0

Calyn said...

Todd Sapp, you might be one of the coolest people ever.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a hairy/frog-looking/duck! yeah, that's it!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a hairy/frog-looking/duck! yeah, that's it!

Jenshka said...

At first glance it appears to be a frog, then I noticed the beak so I thought it was a duck. But then I saw the fur, so I thought maybe an alien or dinosaur, but then I saw the smile, so I thought a Sesame Street character. Yet, it's holding a lollipop and Sesame Street has gone strictly vegetarian, so that can't be it ("Sesame Street is messed up!"). So, since it is none of those things, it must be an abstract sculpture of Keley. It's the only logical choice.

Anonymous said...

are you blind? Can't you see it's a hairy duck playing ping pong!!

TX said...

OH! I know this monster!!!
This is a monument of Slavik.