Saturday, June 11, 2005

Hey everbody! I'm sitting here getting a massage, and it is very
nice. So if I fall asleep and the rest of this email just kinda
trails off, you'll know why. Zzzzz....
Tomorrow the first team of Americans come. (Hopefully) That's very
exciting. HOpefully they will all make it.
Oleg and Lena took us to Kyiv today and we had so much fun. We got to
eat at this place called "Be Healthy" and they have really good food
there. I got to see sveta, my friend from the last two years and she
hug out with us for the day and we randomly found Nadia in a store.
Talk about a small world. A city of six million people and POOF!
there's Nadia. I really missed both of them. We walked around and
went in some stores and tried to get tickets for the Dynamo Kyiv
soccer game, but unfortunately, it's tomorrow and not tonight. Sad
day. I've never been to a professional soccer game. Maybe one day.
Alec would be so proud of me.]
Well, I'm really tired, so I'm gonna go to bed now.
I love and miss you guys!
arrivederci!

--
С уважением,
calyn mailto:calyn@radooga.net

1 comment:

TX said...

Hallo Calyn!
Nice to find out that you got back to Kyiv!
By the way - it's so exciting to read the post of your being here!
You (all) - extremly rock!!!
Have a good time on rec!
bye !