Wednesday, June 08, 2005


Well, at long last I'm in Ukraine and it's so exciting! I miss you
all already, but I'm having a great time. It's been raining the past
2 days, but today the sun came out and it was absolutely beautiful!
We had a volleyball tournament and my team won both times, which was
very awesome. I've learned all sorts of new words and phrases like,
"awesome", "I swept the auditorium" and useful things like "fork" and
"cup". We've also brought back some great past ones like, "spaseeba
za kharosheva yozheka!" Veronica got here today and she's staying in
our room for the week. (hooray!) Most of the old staff is still
here, but there's some really fun new people too, and I like them
a lot.

Roma says, "I love orange juice!" That was his shout out for you.

Okay, well, I'm gonna go to bed right now. It's like 11:38, and I'm
pretty tired.
Talk to ya'll later! (by the way, I can't check my comments, so if
you want to leave a comment, that's cool, but email them to me. ;0)
calyn@radooga.net (in case you forgot)
Arrivederci!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

calyn is .org not .net :)