Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Privyet Rebyata! God is so awesome, God is so awesome, God is so
awesome, God is so awesome, God is so awesome. I wish I had time to
write you all and tell you everything that's happening, but I'm afraid
you'll just have to take my word for it. Last night so many campers
accepted Christ. I'm not sure how many, but it was a lot. I've
gotten to hang out with a couple church groups and get to know their
campers and couselors and its' so awesome. I'm going to go with my
Mafia teammates, Dima, Tanya and Andrey to their church group time
today and I'm really excited about that. It's so exciting to see how
God totally transforms youth groups and then they get to all go home
together and continue to grow.
I'm going back to the English class I taught the fruits of the spirit
song today. They're so awesome. There's akid in the class who lived
in Columbia for a while, and we were able to have a really cool
conversation because he knew a litle english, I knew a little russian
and then when i didn't know words, he could say them in spanish and I
was able to figure it out.
Instead of Late nite, we had worship zone last night and it was so
awesome. If heaven is just a fraction of what happened last night, I
would be satisfied. (What's great is I know it will be all that and
more.) So many of my friends from last year came to visit last night,
and it was bizarre because it was all on the same night. I got to
catch up with some of them and it was cool.
Team 2 arrived safely yesterday. They were pretty tired, but nobody
got left in Germany, so that was a plus. And I think all of their
baggage made it too. and team two brought a big package of oreos,
which are being greatly enjoyed by the summer staff girls. :0).
Jenshka, I'm getting requests (one of those requests is mine) for some
mint double stuff oreos when ya'll come. Oh, and Alec Waller, when I
send you emails it comes back saying something like "Your email could
not be sent to the intended address because the addresse has some
stupid spam blocker thingy and it doesn't recognize my address. so
stick me on your list! spaseeba!
Alright peoples, I'm going to go to my english class now. We named
them all after cities and theirs is Boston. (Home of my favorite TV
show, which I haven't gotten to watch yet, but will very soon. I
think it's almost time to bust out some Cheers and Boy Meets World.)
Please continue to pray for a group of Americans to come Team 7 (we
have some people who are thinking about coming, they're a group from
texas, so please, please, please pray for them)!
Arrivederci!

No comments: