Sunday, June 26, 2005

It's rated RRRRRRRRR!
How much does corn cost a pirate?
A buck-an-ear.
Oh, you know it's funny. Don't even pretend like you're not laughing.
We told other pirate jokes yesterday, but I don't remember them all.
The Ukrainian staff didn't find it quite as funny as me, Jake, and
Carli did, but we cracked ourselves up anyway.
Last night we had another meeting in the van, and it was very awesome.
We made a stop at McDonalds where I got a sundae and then we went to
the grocery store to buy ant killer, milk and coffee. I think the
ants know what's coming to them. They've been very solemn today. I'm
giving them 24 hours to vacate the premesis, and then, raid bug spray
is raining down upon them. Speaking of vacating, in English class
this morning the topic was travel and my class and Jake and Carli's
decided to go on vacation together to Italy. We lined up outside our
building, I collected tickets and they all boarded the aircraft. I
got to be a stewardess ("stewardesses" is the longest word you can type
using only your left hand. Bet ya didn't know that. Yeah, you're
trying it right now. If you have a keyboard like Shandra's it's best.)
and I said, "thank you for flying Radooga airlines. Please fasten
your seatbelts and make sure your seats are in the full-upright
position." Hey Sarah, "I got my tray table up! And my seat in the
full-upright position! Got my tray table up!!!!" Then, with Jake as
our captain, we flew down to the soccer field (Italy) and then exited
the aircraft and swam the rest of the way. We then played volleyball
because some of the constuction workers that live near the camp were
off today and they were playing soccer on the field. (And one was in
a speedo. Ain't nobody wanna see that. So we stayed far, far away.
Italians. My goodness.) Other than the dress, our classes decided
Italy was a very nice place with nice weather. We enjoyed our
vacation and then flew back to our English classes. It was awesome.
Well, I've gotta learn my game for Rec. Wish me luck. Hey, what's a
pirate's favorite letter? RRRRRR!!!!!!!
Arrivederci!
(Hey, that's Italian! We all learned how to say that!)

No comments: