Friday, June 17, 2005

Okay, I was going to be the very first person to wish James a happy
birthday, because it was only 4:00 a.m. in the morning where you
people are, but then my email wouldn't work, so I couldn't. But let
me just say that at 4:00 this morning I was thinking about you, James,
and I hope you're having a very happy birthday!
The first day of camp was today. It's a really small camp, there's
only about 175 people, but that's probably good since it's the first
one. The weather's really nice, but it rained this afternoon for
about an hour, right during Rec, of course... The drama for camp this
year is so AWESOME! I think it's much better than the student life
drama. But I'm a little biased. Todd, Nicole, Tamara, Diane and
Jenshka, you can be the judge of that. And the camp song this year is
so much fun too! I have to start learning the words. I haven't
decided if it's better than last years, but it's certainly close if
not better. The dance is so much fun.
Sashka the cat was very busy this year while we were gone, so there's
5 new sashkas at the camp. They're all very sweet and I've been
saving my salami for them. ( I don't like salami.) I would take them
home, but I think Dad would kill me. Ukrainian cats are much more
polite than American ones. Just a variation on a theme, I suppose.
Well, I'm gonna be polite and let someone else check their email.
Arrivederci prinsepesas! I hope Vacation Bible school was awesome
this week!

No comments: