Thursday, July 28, 2005

Camp 4!!!

Wow, I'm already to week 4. I'm so proud of myself. Week four was an awesome week too. Actually, come to think of it, all the weeks were awesome, but camp 4 was really great. Tanya came back, so that meant late night parties eating cheese-its and playing Mafia; Kevin Carroll was here from Brook Hills and he's one of the coolest people ever; Alicia was here, and I love her lots and lots; I got to go to Oleg Jr.'s house and eat pelmeni for Oksana's birthday and that's like, my favorite Ukrainian food; me, Kevin, Oleg and Oksana got to go shoe shopping, but we ended up buying watermelons instead; we had a watermelon party in the American office; the last night of camp me, justin, cliff, tanya, vitalik, anya, alyona and kevin stayed up and ate oreos, coffee, and cheese-its and shared testimonies and hung out til 2:00 a.m.; and I got to do the camp dance with Tanya's group of girls and sing Russian praise songs with them. It was a great week.
So, here's some pictures:



Jake and me made the Welcome Sign for team 4.



Jake's best friend, Taylor, (aka- Dropship) was coming. This is Taylor's plane dropping food to the hungry people at Radooga Camp.



This is our picture of Kevin Carroll on his motorcycle. It looks just like him. :0)



We waited in the airport for a really long time.



Alicia!!! I love Alicia, and I'm so glad she came back to Ukraine. She's awesome.



Allen!!! Allen is the best picture taker EVER. He's on Oleg's board of directors, and he came to Radooga pretty much to take pictures. For marketing purposes. I think he took a couple thousand pictures while he was here. I wish I could get my hands on some of those. They were incredible. He has a lens as long as a pogo-stick. Okay, well, not quite that long, but that's the first thing I thought of. And Allen is also awesome because we almost have the same name. Every time I'd see him, I'd yell "ALLEN!" and he'd yell, "CALYN!".



Clark, Amber and Kim getting ready for English testing. Okay, ya'll, what really happened to Mary???



Dropship, Lori and Carli



Taylor getting a hold of my camera.



Skiffy in the kitchen



Jake and Taylor. I'm pretty sure they were learning about Ahithefel...



Tanya and Vitalik at our oreo/cheez-it/coffee party



The whole gang!



Me and Anya. She gave me my awesome wooden bracelet.



Dennis, Raynor, Amberly, and Sergey during Celebration the last morning of camp.



Tanya and I doing the camp dance



I love Tanya!!!



Taylor and Jake having a staring contest. Meanwhile, me and Lori were eating one of Jake's granola bars. Hey, he didn't even notice, okay?



Me and Dropship. Taylor reminded me so much of Cameron. It was crazy. He even said "YES!" all the time and he had one of the same American eagle shirts that cam has. He was a cool kid.



Me, Alicia and Lori at 5:00 in the morning. Good times.

No comments: