Thursday, July 28, 2005

Odessa and the Black Sea

At the beginning of Camp 5, Oleg and Lena took the summer staff to Odessa for the day! It was so great! We left at 6:00 in the morning and got back at 2:30 that night and it was definitely worth it. We got to eat at this oh-so-good Georgian (country, not the state) restaurant and we got shishkabobs and then we just hung out at the beach for the rest of the day. I get to say I've swam in the Black Sea, and that's pretty exciting. It was pretty cold, like, Wakulla Springs cold, but it was fine for swimming. Best day ever. Well, one of them.



Jake and Justin so happy to be at the beach



Amberly and Lori



Wow, what do you know, it's not black!



Josh, Jake and my random foot



Me!



Carlitchka looking lovely under the beer umbrella



Jake!



Me, Amberly, Oleg, Carli, Jake and Lori



Plus Lena :)



Justin kissing the jelly fish. "And I will name him Squishy, and he will be mine; he will be my Squishy..." I'm really glad those didn't sting.



Radooga!



Me and Jake on our cool rock.



Me and Lori on the cool rock

No comments: