Friday, July 15, 2005

Where in the world is....TEAM 5?

Calyn: And now it's time for an interview with Jake and Lori.
Jake: Nothing crazy's happened to me lately. Like, I haven't been
kicked by a horse or anything.
Calyn: Where do you think team 5 is?
Jake: I know exactly where they are!
Braylon: At your mom's house?
Jake: No, lil' Bray-Bray
Braylon: What's she (Calyn) doing?
Lori: An interview. She's typing everything that you say.
Braylon: So, did she type that? OH AWESOME!
Jake: You shut up. This is my interview.
Braylon: Whatever.
Jake: Nyet! Braylon. Shut up.
Calyn: Where are they?
Jake: As I said, I know exactly where they are. They're in Europe.
More specifically, they're in the City of Love.
Calyn: The city of love?
Jake: You know it. With the boats and crappy music and... crap.
People kissin', people wearing white and black striped shirts rowing a
boat with a pole. How do you do that anyway, row a boat with a pole?
Lori: Pretty sure the pole hits the bottom.
Jake: I think the pole pushes off the bottom. So, that means it's
not very deep. So is it stagnant? And if it's not, if it flows, do
they have to row up river? Cause that would be hard.
Calyn: I think you should ask them.
Jake: Team 5?
Calyn: No, the people who row the boats.
Jake: But team 5 would definitely know, cause they're there
getting their love on.
lk (tyoma did that)
*Tyoma enters the room.
Calyn: Type, Tyoma.
Tyoma: I, don't know English.
Calyn: So, have you ever been to the city of love, Jake E. Poo?
Jake: Yes, many times with my many lovers. No, actually I've never
been. But I long to. Yes, I said, "long". It's a good word. I long
for you to ask me another question.
Calyn: ummm...
Jake: I'm gonna see how many times I can say "long" in my sentence to
answer your question. NO, don't tell them that.
Calyn: Too late.
Jake: Okay, shoot.
Calyn: Honey is the only food that doesn't expire. Why is that?
Jake: I have long since longed for a long answer to that long
question. Honey has a long expiration. period. Like the word.
Calyn: Okay.
Jake: Honey has a long expiration period. And it's because I long
for you to know this that I will give you a long answer. Deep in the
woods where the long trees grow, long haired bears with their long
claws and long arms reach longingly toward the long beehives and grab
a long handful of honey that they've longed for for a long time. YES!
Lori: That still doesn't answer the question.
Jake: So,
Lori: "So" really big with capital letters.
Jake: SO, SO, SO, it might please your longing to know, no, it might
satisfy your longing to know that there's a special chemical underneath
the long claws of the long haired bears. And the chemical is made up
of a long strand of complex... crap. And it is this crap that makes
honey last so long.
Lori: How many longs is that?
Calyn: Let's see...
Jake: That's a lot. It's a "long" list...hahaha. 23.
Calyn: wow.
Jake: that's a good number, 23.
Calyn: Yeah it is. Are we done?
Jake: Um, long, long, long. Yes. Now write, no wait, go to
parenthesis and write 26.
Calyn: Where?
Jake: Right now.
Calyn: (26)
Jake: Good. Okay. Goodbye.

That's all for today, folks. Hope you're having agreat day. Hope
team 5 makes it out of Paris... we'll let you know. Arrivederci!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They missed the flight that would take them to Kiev. So the airline put them up in a hotel. How is it that Todd ends up in Paris, The City of Love, with four other women? None of whom are his wife? Oh well, I am sure they are having a great time.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't suggesting anything. I am sure that Todd wishes his first and probably only visit to Paris had been with his favorite and only woman, his wife.

Anonymous said...

Completly funny! Hope you are having a great time there, and I miss you! Ciao!
Jesse

Anonymous said...

Calyn.... the city of love... is Paris... HOWEVER... The Gondolas are in Venice! LOL...
The big boats that use the long poles to (Yes) push off the bottom... I just thought I would let Jake-ie Pooh in on a lil geography lesson... and culture ;)
Blessings...
From Milton FL.
Where we are a hurricane magnet.
Mark loves reading these :)
Love you guys!
Jenn