Thursday, July 28, 2005

Camp 5!

Last one, peoples. :0) Camp 5 was the camp that Todd, Jenna, Diane, Nicole and Tamara came to. And it was my last camp. :0( Sad day. But we had some really great times and over 100 teenagers gave their lives to Christ. It was awesome!



Lori, me, Lena, Veronica and Oleg had a meeting to talk about all the stuff that would happen with Radooga USA and everything this coming year. It was a great meeting and it was so cool to see Lena again.



Svobodniy Polyot!!! Free to Fly!



Lori, Lena and me outside the restaurant



Lena and Veronica



Diane, Jenna, Tamara and Ira




Anna, Ira, Melanie, Ryan, Tiffany and Jenna



English class!



English class again!



And English class once more!



Me and Jenshka



me and Ilya



Jenna and Nicole's english class



Skipping Rec is kinda fun



Me and Tyoma



Poor Nekita was sick. :0(



Radooga Massage School...



Jenna, Nicole, Lori and me



Who deserves the spirit stick??



Andrey on the roof



Carli and Nekita. Aren't they so cute???



Jenna and Tamara have never been so excited about McDonalds



Carli and Katya



We love to see you smile!



Me and Roma



Only a mom could love that face... Just kidding, Skeefy



Wait! I thought ya'll were just friends!



Jenna, Tamara and Diane



The very last party zone... :0(



Igor!!!



Jenna and Roma



Pasha



Kelly, Tamara, Tiffany and Diane



This has gotta be the best picture of Sergey ever



Assault with a deadly banana



Skeef and Jake



Me and the girls



Nekita and Daniel



Team 5



Jenna, Veronica and Tamara



Jenna's English Class



Todd and Tamara hard at work.



Fortunately I caught that right before they fell over.



The Northwoods Crew at Independence Square

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Calyn!
Spasibo za harosheva Yosheeka!!!
I mean, the pix are GREAT!
Also you can reach your 1 image on

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAMmbRi1ZsnDlg

well see ya!
p.s. I love your Blog!

Anonymous said...

hey missy!!
i'm going to try to call you tomorrow, okay?! can't wait!
lauren

Jenshka said...

Calyn! This makes me miss Radooga. Not that I already didn't, but you know. I want these pictures and any other good ones you have. I need to blog, so I should go do that...