Friday, April 01, 2005

Check this out, Christian!

Isn't the weather simply lovely today? Well, April showers bring May flowers as they say. And it was good napping weather. I came home from school and slept for 2 hours, which was very nice.

Okay, I thought Christian and Chris were good at skateboarding, but it appears dogs have the upper hand, or paw, or whatever. Check out this link of the skateboarding bulldog. He's going to the x-games, people. But don't worry, skaterguys, I'm sure with practice you can be this good. :0) Just kidding. Speaking of Christian, his acting debut is this weekend. It's very exciting.

Only 2 days until Lori's birthday. And I got her the coolest present ever. (Well, I think it's cool, I hope she does too.) I'd talk about it, but then she'd read it, and I'm not quite that dumb.

Well, I'm gonna go now. Arrivederci, peoples!

1 comment:

Lori said...

"The coolest present ever", huh!?! I'd be excited, but you know, the whole expectations thing :o) Just kidding :o) you always do well in the present department...you're just cool like that. If there are only two days until Lori is awesome day that means only 4 days until my favorite person's birthday (that'd be Calyn for those of you who have't figured it out yet :o) Oh, and party at her second favorite place in the world tomorrow--if you don't know where that is, you don't deserve to go--j/k :o) :o) (I hope the weather is nicer)

oh, and I have seen the skateboarding bulldog before--someone e-mailed it to Ms. Julie before--its pretty hillarious!