Saturday, April 16, 2005

Fun at the Student Life Conference (Again!)

We (me, Tamara, Lori and Veronica) had so much fun at the Student Life Conference. Wow. I'm totally exhausted, so i think I'll tell you about it later. We got to eat lunch with one of the Shanes from Shane & Shane today, so that was cool. And David Nasser's still funny the second time around. We just got back and I've gotta go get ready for bed, because we definitely only got like 4 hours of sleep last night, so I'm pretty tired. I'm so pumped about the Missions Conference tomorrow. It's gonna ROCK!!! See ya'll in the morning. Arrivederci!
Oh, and Happy Birthday, Lars!

2 comments:

Jim said...

The missions conference was great. I really enjoyed the drama--you are all so talented (of course, Todd already knows that).

Ruthie said...

Hey Calyn. Sounds like you had a really good time this weekend and I am so glad to hear it. Hope you are having an awesome day, it has been so nice this weekend just enjoying some actually nice spring weather. Hope to catch up with you soon. I love you