Monday, March 21, 2005

Bкус России

Today I feel: full. :0)

Tonight was Russian Food Night! It was soooo good. I ate Pelmini and Blini and rice and potatoes and sheshliki! And I met some really nice people. Some of them were a little odd, but they were all cool. I can't talk tonight because I have to finish writing a paper for National Government. "Finish" implies that I am almost done with it, which is definitely not the case, but I did begin it, Lori can vouch for that. And then I suppose I will spend the night at Lori's once again because my brothers are obsessed with that horrible, awful, irritating, loud, ugly, obnoxious machine that keeps me up half the night. Last night, in desperation, I fled to Lori's house, and thankfully so, because when Dad got up this morning for work, they were still playing it. To quote Kenley Stringer, "that's a problem." When I got home from school this afternoon, Micah was still sleeping. I wanted to punch him. 2:30 in the afternoon is not a normal time to be sleeping until. I don't think koala bears are going to cut it.
Well, I'm gonna work on my paper now. Wish me luck. Arrivederci!

No comments: