Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Signs that it's time for Spring Break

Today Jenna and I were working on the set for our drama series coming up and we were looking for paint brushes in one of the church closets. She walked up to me and said, "Is did you found them?" I answered her without even realizing that what she had said made no sense. It had made perfect sense to me. Earlier today we were typing up a script on Microsoft Word, and in the script it had the phrase, "Oh my gosh." During the grammer/spell check, Word told us that we needed to change the word order of this phrase. So, if you hear us walking around saying, "Is did you found them? Oh gosh my!" you'll know where it came from. This probably isn't all that funny. But after running on six hours or less of sleep (except for that one glorious Friday) for the past month, everything starts sounding pretty funny. Oooh, if I go to bed now, I might make 6.5. Sounds good. Arrivederci!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

como?

Jenshka said...

Yea! Mr. Scott used his Spanish skills! Soy orgulloso de tu.

Jenshka said...

Acually, I think I'm supposed to say "Estoy orgulloso de tu." One of them means "I'm proud of you" with a good connotation and the other means that I'm boasting about you or something. I don't remember which one's which...