Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Tres Dias Mas!

Tonight it was PCBS!!! For once nobody brought snacks. What is up with that? I knew it was bound to happen. After 10 weeks of an overwhelming amount of snacks, this week it just so happened that everyone assumed someone else would bring snacks. Thankfully no one starved. We rationed out some sweettarts that Special K had in her purse and I found some chocolate in my kitchen and we made due. We read about Cornelius and Peter in Acts 10 and it was really awesome. Cornelius was really cool. And he had a cool name. I mean, I wouldn't name my kid Cornelius, but if I met someone named that, I would think it was awesome. After PCBS, we were hanging out in my room, and Jenna put some "lotion" on that she'd found in my kitchen. She found it odd that it wouldn't rub in and so she asked me about it. I told her to just spread it around. So she put it on her arms, and then her legs and it was still not rubbing in. She said she felt all sticky. So, I said, "Jenna, do you think that it was soap?" And she got this enlightened look on her face and ran into the bathroom to wash it all off. The "lotion" in my kitchen said "hand soap" printed clearly on the label, but what can I say? Simply that it's time for Spring Break. 3 more days, 3 more days, 3 more days. 3 more tests, 3 more tests; I can make it.
So, guess who I just got off the phone with??? VERONICA!!! I got her cellphone number! It was so exciting. But I'm so sad because she's going to be in Pensacola this weekend and everyone going on the Conference is going to get to see her except ME! I have to play in the stupid wedding. Грустный день! Oh well. I get to see her next week. 3 more days, 3 more days. I don't know if I'm going to make it through this semester. Someone please remind me why I'm in school, and why I need to go, and why I have to learn SOCIOLOGY which is a bunch of crap that I will never use. Sorry. I just needed to get that out. Okay, I'm gonna go now and work on history homework once again. I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful night! It's cold out there, so wear a jacket in the morning. It's supposed to be 30 degrees! Oh, and happy March 1st! I can't believe it's March. March is a great month, though. Much better than February. It has Saint Patrick's Day, which is one of my favorite holidays. And it has a lot of great birthdays, and best of all SPRING BREAK! Arrivederci!

1 comment:

Jenshka said...

I can always count on you to post embarrassing stories about me, can't I? Oh well, not like it's not going to be on my blog in a few minutes. Oh, and I think there has been a response to your comment on the "mango incident." You might want to look into that.